This job is no longer available
86948 - Electrical Engineer
Our client is a major British EPC Contractor with significant operations in Asia Pacific and in particular Australia.
They are currently recruiting for the position of Electrical Engineer, based in Australia.
* Overall responsibility for all technical electrical site aspects, such as HV/LV switchboards and reticulation, fire, security, PLC and SCADA systems.
* Will ensure that electrical works is carried out in accordance with design documentation (i.e. drawings, specifications, standards, etc.). This does not include installation supervision or management of installation contractors which is the role of the Electrical Supervisor.
* Will provide (together with the Electrical Supervisor) commissioning co-ordination between the various electrical and non electrical services (e.g. HV supply, LV supply, lighting, PLC/SCADA, mechanical, etc).
Skills & Experience
* Will have electrical engineering degree (or similar)
* Considerable recent, post graduate experience on civil and/or buildings projects.
This is a permanent position.
The salary for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 86948.
Orion Group currently supplies over 3,500 personnel in roles including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power & Utilities, Construction, Mining, Rail, Aerospace, IT & Telecoms, Office and Commercial. With 29 offices worldwide, Orion Group operate in the UK and internationally and in January 2009, were named the UK's number one for engineering recruitment.