This job is no longer available
Following are the main highlights of the MLGP:
· Detailed understanding of the different processes in Maersk Line
· Commercial awareness
· Opportunities for first line management
· Opportunities for expatriation at the end of the programme
· Impart cross-functional training
· Job rotation and personal coaching
MLGP is a two year programme that aims to impart thorough knowledge and experience of the shipping industry to the participants. The participants of this programme will go through different job rotations to impart holistic knowledge of the shipping business, academic sessions and workshops in different global seminars in Copenhagen and India. Furthermore, we have also integrated e-based case studies, port visits, and vessel tour in order to increase the understanding and experience of MLGP.
Since MLGP is an extensive and highly competitive programme, we are looking for candidates with a strong educational background. Furthermore, candidates with work experience in relevant areas would be preferred. The Programme aims for participants to be given managerial roles after completion of the programme, so individuals are required to have a mature and self-motivated mindset. Communication skills are another important aspect and the participants are required to have above-average communication (written as well as verbal) skills.
Following is the candidate profile we are looking for:
- Masters or MBA degree
- 1-3 years work experience preferred; shipping/logistics knowledge not mandatory.
- Motivated and ambitious self-starters with an international mindset
International travel, international work experience and significant achievements that can strengthen your resume will be additional qualifiers.
Any questions about this position, please contact LZH073