This job is no longer available
87242 - Senior Cost Engineer III
Our client is one of the world's largest energy companies employing over 80,000 personnel and operating in over 100 countries worldwide with expertise covering a range of energy sources.
They are currently recruiting for the position of Senior Cost Engineer III, based in Houston.
The Risk Manager is accountable for maintaining risk management best practices, discipline and standards across projects and to correct any performance issues across the teams. This individual will manage the resource pool of qualified risk management leads and will fulfill that role on projects if needed. The risk management function lead and coach will create and maintain templates and techniques for identifying, capturing and tracking risks and mitigations.
* Create guidelines for the creations of risk management plans for projects of different types, sizes and complexity; Mentor and coach risk managers on projects;
* Develop training plan for risk managers;
* Coordinate delivery of training for risk managers;
* Coordinate evaluation and selection of risk management tools;
* Develop standard risk management processes, templates and guidelines for variable project types and complexity; Provide process to assure Professional Development (PD) procedures and standards are implemented by project teams; Provide technical review and input to PD procedures and standards being established;
* Provide ongoing technical review and feedback for update of procedure and standards to assure continuous improvement and conformance with the Company Way and industry best practices;
* Provide and or fulfill project role as required;
* Manage resource pool and its allocation to projects (including succession planning).
Skills & Experience
* College Degree
* English fluency required.
This is a contract position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 87242.
Orion Group currently supplies over 3,500 personnel in roles including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power & Utilities, Construction, Mining, Rail, Aerospace, IT & Telecoms, Office and Commercial. With 29 offices worldwide, Orion Group operate in the UK and internationally and in January 2009, were named the UK's number one for engineering recruitment.