This job is no longer available
1. ACCOUNTING & CONTROL
- Administrate accounts payable and accounts receivable for 2-3 entities, ensuring smooth implementation and use of NAVISION accounting system. - Ensuring Group manuals, controls, and systems are adhered to throughout our operations, including implementing local controls - Preparation and follow up on Regional budgets - Assist local General Manager in preparation of high quality and timely reporting to the Board of Directors
- Provide management accounting analysis to the management team of SVITZER Peru.
- Effectively manage 2 external accounting vendors.2. REPORTING
- Monthly/yearly reporting to Regional Finance Team in HYPERION (HFM) - Monthly financial reporting to Regional Management
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of required reporting to governmental institutions andauthorities 3. TREASURY
- Monitoring and optimizing working capital 4. TAX
- Ensuring compliance with all tax regulations, planning and implementation of tax
5. LEGAL & ADMINISTRATIVE
- Keep corporate/legal paperwork accurate and up to date - Ensure accurate record-keeping of work performed and all other contractual documentation - Setting up new entities in co-ordination with external counsel and Regional Management - Contribute to the continuous development of administrative procedures SKILLS REQUIRED
- Theoretical background with higher education i.e. BS in Business Administration andAccounting or chartered accountant
- 2 years experience in public accounting or auditing.
- Knowledge of existing legislation on financial statements and international accountingstandards - Experience with Peruvian/SUNAT tax regulations - IT flair for MS-Office and consolidation tools - Fluent in both written and verbal English and Spanish - Must be willing to be a functioning member of a small shore staff team, handling large scale Projects as well as smaller day to day issues.
- The candidate must be prepared to travel as needed within the Americas region. (less than15%)
About the company:
The SVITZER Group has a legacy of historical mergers between world leading operators, A/S Em. Z. Svitzer came together with Wijsmuller in August 2001 and with Adsteam in March 2007, and is one of the largest marine service companies in the world. SVITZER is a member of the A.P. Moller - Maersk Group and undertakes salvage jobs, ocean towage, port and terminal towage. The SVITZER Group has subsidiary companies in more than 35 countries, more than 4,000 employees, 500 vessels and a turnover of approx. DKK 4 billion per year.