This job is no longer available
The Anglo-Eastern Group has been established in the mid 80s with a primary focus on the provision of Ship Management, Crew Management and New Building Consultancy services to third parties worldwide. Anglo-Eastern has a pool of over 14,000 professional crewmembers and over 1,000 full-time qualified shore-based staff positioned globally to assist owners with their needs.
We are currently seeking a suitable candidate to fill in the following position:
Occupational Health and Safety Officer (QHSE Department)
- Preparation of HSE statistics for the company
- Assist in developing programs for improving HSE-Q performance of the company
- Monitor developments in various industries and forums related to OH&S standards
- Provide support functions QHSE Department
- Follow up of audits and inspection reports
- Provide Occupational Health and Safety training to office staff
- Report to QHSE Manager
- Degree or Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- Have a strong drive to improve standards and processes
- Ability to self learn, multi tasking and working independently
- Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel, PPT and Outlook)
- Good verbal and written skills in English
We offer competitive remuneration package, including 5 days work, guarantee double pay and medical benefits to the right candidate. Please send your application with current and expected salary and availability to email@example.com. You may visit our website at www.angloeasterngroup.com for more information about our company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment.