This job is no longer available
The Anglo-Eastern Group has been established in the mid 80s with a primary focus on the provision of Ship Management, Crew Management and New Building Consultancy services to third parties worldwide. Anglo-Eastern has a pool of over 14,000 professional crewmembers and over 1,000 full-time qualified shore-based staff positioned globally to assist owners with their needs.
We are currently seeking a suitable candidate to fill in the following position:
Help Desk Engineer
- Provide help desk, operation and 1st Tier technical support on a roster basis.
- Escalate unresolved problem to upper tier.
- Carry out routine tasks, system administration, maintenance, service provisioning and ad-hoc task.
- Provide general IT support to end users on Windows, Office & other PC software.
- Hardware setup and support including blackberry, printer, laptop imaging, desk phone and workstation.
- Problem investigation and solving, software and hardware testing.
- Regular inventory and document update.
- Commit to quality and customer satisfaction.
- Attractive Package
- Academic Qualification: Technical Institute/Higher Diploma/Degree in I.T. / Computer / Engineering or any related subjects.
- Good at customer communications and interpersonal skills.
- Good at oral & written English is a must.
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience in IT field.
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows 2000/2003/2008 Domain Environment, Microsoft Office XP/2000/2003/2007, Windows XP/Vista/7 and TCP/IP Network.
- Holder of MCSE or MCITP in Windows Server is preferred.
- Willing to learn new technology.
We offer competitive remuneration package, including 5 days work, guarantee double pay and medical benefits to the right candidate. Please send your application with current and expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may visit our website at www.angloeasterngroup.com for more information about our company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment.