This job is no longer available
87555 - PSCM Contract Analyst
Our client is one of the world's largest energy companies employing over 80,000 personnel and operating in over 100 countries worldwide with expertise covering a range of energy sources.
They are currently recruiting for the position of PSCM Contract Analyst, based in Anchorage.
This role is in support of Company PSCM Operations Contracting team. The team is comprised of a team leader and a group of ten contract specialists, three analysts and ten members of an upstream procurement support organization. The team works jointly and collaboratively with the Alaska region and global category subject matter experts to drive Company Exploration's focus on safe, reliable, compliant and efficient operations.
* Support the team lead and contract specialists:
* By assisting or performing contracting actions
* In sourcing process support
* In facilitating communication between clients, specialists, vendors and other third parties
* In managing contract portfolios, specifically in addressing overspent and expiring contracts
* Contract file (hard copy and electronic) management and audit
* Contract systems audit
* Assisting and supporting internal or third party audits of contract files
Skills & Experience
* Ability to work with cross function, global teams and support numerous individuals
* Understanding business objectives and desired outcomes
* Ability to network and build relationships with PSCM and other stakeholders in order to facilitate work processes, identify and remove roadblocks to enable delivery of PSCM action
* Degree or applicable technical certification or commensurate work experience
* Documented work experience in contracting, procurement or business financial processes
* Competent with use of Microsoft Office Suite, database management
* Highly collaborative with a positive, results oriented attitude
* Quick learner
* College graduate with strong academic performance and minimum 2-3 years experience in a consulting or financial/business analyst role.
* Experience in a supply chain management organization (contracting, purchasing, materials management, logistics)
* Business analysis experience including advance use of MS Excel (pivot tables, charts, modeling, V-Lookup, etc.)
* Experience in oil and gas industry operations
* Familiarity with procurement and financial systems (CMMS, SAP, Ariba, etc.)
* Solid understanding of procurement risk management
This is a contract position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 87555.
Orion Group currently supplies over 3,500 personnel in roles including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power & Utilities, Construction, Mining, Rail, Aerospace, IT & Telecoms, Office and Commercial. With 29 offices worldwide, Orion Group operate in the UK and internationally and in January 2009, were named the UK's number one for engineering recruitment.