This job is no longer available
87645 - Business Development Advisor
Our client is a major international gas company offering a wide range of services and products for the transmission, storage, marketing and use of natural gas.
They are currently recruiting for the position of Business Development Advisor, based in Stavanger.
Orion Engineering have been asked by a top E & P Company to recruit a Business Development Advisor to be based in Stavanger.
Business Development Analyst/Advisor - primary purpose of the job is the identification, maturation and driving forward business development opportunities
* Member of the UK and Norway joint BD team
* Screen acquisition/divestment and farm-in/out opportunities
* Support evaluation and development of presentation material for selected opportunities
* Portfolio management
* Develop & maintain network with counterparts in other companies and throughout the upstream industry to identify business opportunities and partnerships
Skills & Experience
* MSc or higher, preferable geosciences
* Considerable working experience from the E&P industry
* Well developed commercial and economic skills
* Maintain a high level of quality and consistency in the work done
* Effective communication skills (English), written & verbal
* Drive, enthusiastic and self-motivated
* Team player - ability to work in a multi-discipline team
* Ability to learn & adapt
* Results oriented; willing to make decision and accept accountability for results
This is a permanent position.
The salary for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 87645.
Orion Group currently supplies over 3,500 personnel in roles including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power & Utilities, Construction, Mining, Rail, Aerospace, IT & Telecoms, Office and Commercial. With 29 offices worldwide, Orion Group operate in the UK and internationally and in January 2009, were named the UK's number one for engineering recruitment.