This job is no longer available
87221 - Document Analyst
Our client is a leading member of the petroleum industry. With over 100 years operational experience, they are on of the largest producers of crude oil and natural gas.
They are currently recruiting for the position of Document Analyst, based in Calgary.
Ensure compliance with the documented IORVL standards and procedures. Manage documents through the document life cycle and to ensure the integrity of the electronic document management information. Provide document control/management support to the WCMP project team and any other tasks as directed.
* Processing incoming and outgoing transmittals and documents
* Ensuring documentation meets quality and project standards
* Providing document control assistance to the project team as required.
* Support the Lead Document Analyst as required
* Assist with training of new personnel as directed
* Any other duties as required
Skills & Experience
* Attention to detail
* Superior command of English language both written and oral
* Knowledge of engineering technical terminology
* Considerable technical document control experience preferably in the oil and gas industry
* Experience in EDMS systems such as DM, FileNET, Documentum, etc. would be an asset
* Proficient with MS Word, MS Excel and Adobe Acrobat Professional
This is a contract position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 87221.
Orion Group currently supplies over 3,500 personnel in roles including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power & Utilities, Construction, Mining, Rail, Aerospace, IT & Telecoms, Office and Commercial. With 29 offices worldwide, Orion Group operate in the UK and internationally and in January 2009, were named the UK's number one for engineering recruitment.