This job is no longer available
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To plan and manage the implementation financial accounting and reporting applications and process improvements across the Group.
To operate as the principle liaison between the finance function and technology teams
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS:
1. Complete migration process of reporting entities to Enterprise Accounts Platform.
2. Conduct full gap analysis on business processes prior to migration to Enterprise Accounts Platform ensuring any necessary developments is completed prior to migration.
3. Ensure all processes mapped pre and post 'go live' to ensure necessary documentation in place and users have a complete understanding of how to perform their role post migration.
4. Continuous review of use of Enterprise Accounts Platform by business.
5. Manage user requests for Enterprise Accounts Platform developments, prioritise with the technology team, sign off new versions of the Enterprise Accounts Platform system and communicate developments with users.
6. Provide post implementation support to Enterprise Accounts Platform users.
7. Review interaction of 3rd party systems with Enterprise Accounts Platform, ensuring rigorous testing and sign off before interfaces go live.
8. Manage training programme for Enterprise Accounts Platform, identify training needs and arranging training as required.
9. Review current processes with the aim of optimising and standardising across the Group.
10. Any other tasks as agreed with line manager.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB: (Qualifications, Experience, Skills & abilities, Personal qualities).
A qualified accountant.
Track record in ERP implementations
Regular international travel ' once a month for varying time periods
Ability to use initiative and work independently, coupled with ability to lead a team
High level of attention to detail
Strong communication skills with a forward looking commercial outlook.
A confident and 'can do' attitude.