This job is no longer available
81034 - Instrument Engineer
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Instrument Engineer, based in Norway.
* Be familiar with customer's contractual requirements and governing documentation and ensure that project completion is executed in accordance with customer and supplier contracts and standards
* Comply with national authorities and customers requirements for installation, operation and maintenance of electrical installations
* Follow the routines specified in the contracts and in the management system
* Prepare engineering queries to Customers
* Propose to Instrument Discipline Lead methods, systems and procedures for effective project execution
* Ensure that the engineering activities and engineering processes that facilitate the progression of the project through its various phases
* Verification of Builder's and Vendor's documents as required
* Accountable for status and progress reporting to the respective Project Leaders and Instrument Discipline Engineer
Skills & Experience
* Minimum completed and approved higher education
* Long experience can compensate for lack of formal education
This is a contract position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 81034.
Orion Group currently supplies over 3,500 personnel in roles including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power & Utilities, Construction, Mining, Rail, Aerospace, IT & Telecoms, Office and Commercial. With 29 offices worldwide, Orion Group operate in the UK and internationally and in January 2009, were named the UK's number one for engineering recruitment.