This job is no longer available
31076 - Project Engineer
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Project Engineer, based in Norway.
* Interfacing with Engineering teams and Construction teams to coordinate the project delivery in accordance with the agreed Project Plans
* Adherence to the Change Management process across all Projects under remit
* Coordination of CTR development as required
* Updating Project Planning Engineer with current status and requirements
* Review of cost and planning data in order to optimise activities or to identify any delay or conflicts within schedule, and to identify these to Project Manager and Cost Engineer
* Identify increase or reduction in scope, raising the necessary support documentation within the Change Management process
* Client interfacing and reporting in accordance with requirement as stipulated by Project Manager
* To provide technical, ethical, professional leadership, support and mentoring within the Project team
* To respect colleagues, clients and subcontractors at all levels, dealing with any dispute or conflict in a professional and personable manner
* Any other reasonable duties as specified by Line Manager
Skills & Experience
* Minimum completed and approved higher education
* Considerable experience from the Norwegian oil and gas industry
* Long experience can compensate for lack of formal education
This is a contract position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 31076.
Orion Group currently supplies over 3,500 personnel in roles including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power & Utilities, Construction, Mining, Rail, Aerospace, IT & Telecoms, Office and Commercial. With 29 offices worldwide, Orion Group operate in the UK and internationally and in January 2009, were named the UK's number one for engineering recruitment.