This job is no longer available
80184 - Planner
Our client is one of the world's leading energy companies. Operating on five continents, they employ over 70,000 people worldwide.
They are currently recruiting for the position of Planner, based in Norway.
* Network planning for all phases and plan levels, including job card planning
* Establish and maintain baseline and live plans
* Progress reporting
* Plan analyses (time, manning level and productivity)
* Plan risk analysis
* Weekly and monthly reporting
Skills & Experience
* Technical or commercial education at University level (long relevant experience can compensate for lack of formal education)
* Knowledge of all areas of planning
* Ability to work independently
* Considerable experience from planning EPCI projects
* Proficient in English and Norwegian, both orally and written
* MS Office
* Statoil SAP
This is a contract position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 80184.
Orion Group currently supplies over 3,500 personnel in roles including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power & Utilities, Construction, Mining, Rail, Aerospace, IT & Telecoms, Office and Commercial. With 29 offices worldwide, Orion Group operate in the UK and internationally and in January 2009, were named the UK's number one for engineering recruitment.