This job is no longer available
• Handle full set of client accounting reports (includes PO accruals, balance sheet reconciliation, etc)
• Responds to owners' queries related to ships report.
• Complete the accounts in compliance with the owners' requirements within time line.
• Other duties and administrative duties, as may be assigned .
• Accounting graduate or related discipline.
• Minimum 2 years of relevant accounting experience in a ship management.
• Organized and detail-oriented with strong prioritization skills.
• Computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel)
• Good team player and able to work independently and under pressure.