This job is no longer available
87900 - PSCM Contract Analyst
Our client is one of the world's largest energy companies employing over 80,000 personnel and operating in over 100 countries worldwide with expertise covering a range of energy sources.
They are currently recruiting for the position of PSCM Contract Analyst, based in Arcadia, California.
* Basic Contracting Actions
* Contract Approval Routing
* Contract Request validation and routing
* Contract Amendments
* Systems Contract Maintenance
* Sourcing Process Support
* Contract File Management
* Highly collaborative with PSCM and project team members with a positive, results oriented attitude
* Ability to work with cross function teams and support numerous individuals
* Understanding business objectives and desired outcomes
* Building relationships with PSCM and other stakeholders in order to facilitate work processes, identify and remove or communicate roadblocks to enable delivery of PSCM action
* Ability to work on multiple requests simultaneously
* Good organization skills
* Basic contracting actions - where trained and with support of relevant specialists, assist project team with requisitions, perform simple contracting actions such as prepare basic project authorizations, amendments, change order processing, vendor setup requests and vendor change activities, etc.
* Contract routing for approvals - Perform relative contract/sourcing related documentation routing and approval facilitation. File documentation in accordance with contracting file requirements.
* Administrative Amendments - Perform administrative amendments in accordance to contracting process and file requirements.
* Systems Contract Maintenance - Ensure systems and databases are updated and consistent with contracts such as effective dates, contract values, contract status and approval routing. Interface with third party F&A to ensure accuracy of information
* Sourcing Support - Where appropriate, support bid administration activities, supplier, RFP and contract additions to Ariba, etc.
* Contract File Management:
* Manage contract information in records retention system (manual), bar-coding, storage room folder setup, contract file completion and filing/put away.
* Filing of all contract documents, updates/amendments as requested
* Manage closed files for on site retention.
* Manage process for offsite archiving/disposal including scheduling, filing, systems update, server file management, retention box packing, shipment and storage
* Obtain files from offsite storage for audits, reissue, or other business reason. Check database for correct files.
Skills & Experience
* Competent with use of Microsoft Office Suite, database management
* Experience in a supply chain management organization (contracting, purchasing, materials management, logistics)
* Associates degree or applicable technical certification
* Experience in exploration and production operations
* Familiarity with procurement and financial systems (CMMS, SAP, Ariba, etc.)
This is a contract position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 87900.