We are searching for an Operations Coordinator to join the team in Ashdod.
The position offers an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment while influencing the bottom line activities of the company.
· Coordination with authorities and local vendors
· Update of relevant operation systems
· Creative problem solving
· Maintaining continuity of normal workflow despite interruptions
· Providing internal and external customer service
· Cost monitoring and FACT/SAP follow up for local vendors.
· Strong team player
· Organized, responsible and able to prioritize
· Sense of ownership
· Analytical and process oriented approach
· Ability to take initiatives and quick decisions
Language needed in the position: Fluent English and native Hebrew
For further information about the position please contact Maersk Line Israel Operations manager Tally Bremer and for further questions related to the recruitment process, kindly contact Yael Fuerstenberg from Israel HR team.
Maersk Line, the global containerized division of the A.P. Moller – Maersk Group, is dedicated to delivering the highest level of customer-focused and reliable ocean transportation services.