This job is no longer available
88506 - Senior Structural Engineer
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Senior Structural Engineer, based in Western Australia.
Our client is currently recruiting for a Senior Structural Engineer. The primary function of this contract position is to be responsible for managing the high-end non-linear structural engineering finite element analysis work, and providing structural integrity consulting services on the project.
Skills & Experience
* Significant experience, which have been in conceptual studies, FEED, and detailed design of substructure, deck and bridges.
* Postgraduate studies in non-linear structural analysis.
* A Bachelor of Engineering (Structural/Mechanical).
* Extensive use of SACS or similar.
* Experience during design phase on URF projects is preferred.
* Proven track record of exceeding performance metrics.
* Extensive use and knowledge of international design standards.
* Design & analysis of various installation aids, permanent items, lifting equipment required for installation of flexible flowlines and risers.
* Experience on structural design of large scale pipe supports/manifolds and so on relating to major subsea projects.
This is a contract position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 88506.
Orion Group currently supplies over 3,500 personnel in roles including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power & Utilities, Construction, Mining, Rail, Aerospace, IT & Telecoms, Office and Commercial. With 29 offices worldwide, Orion Group operate in the UK and internationally and in January 2009, were named the UK's number one for engineering recruitment.