This job is no longer available
ESVAGT A/S is growing globally both through new contracts and acquisitions. Due to positive progress we are looking for an additional Fleet Manager to our technical department in Esbjerg.
Technical department is responsible for management of currently 32 vessels in operation, purchase and logistics to all entities within ESVAGT, service of specialized boats, and construction of at present 7 new buildings.
The overall task is to secure all vessels in operation 24/7/365 in order to comply with customer's expectation and requirements.
· technical service and support to vessels in operation
· dockings, annual surveys, projects in cooperation with internal and external stakeholders
· close contact with vessels, service providers and suppliers of technical equipment
· technical ad hoc tasks
· compliance to ESVAGT's quality system
· experienced Marine Engineer/CE or similar with strong technical experience
· team player with strong capabilities to work independently when required
· analytical and problem solving skills
· fluent spoken and written Danish skills
· communication and understanding of technical English
· personal development and professional challenges
· increase technical knowledge and participate in creative operational problem solving
· being an essential part of the professional technical team within ESVAGT
Our core values are important key elements in our every day business and we truly believe that they contribute to achieve our results.
The shipping company ESVAGT A/S delivers safety and service to the offshore industry in the North Sea. Our most important task is our emergency preparedness in and around the oil fields where our specialized vessels and crew are an important part of safety.
Part of A.P. Moller-Maersk Group.
For further information about the position please contact/send your application including relevant data to Chief Technical Officer, Kristian Ole Jakobsen on phone 45 33 98 77 18 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org or to Fleet Group Manager, Bjørn Viig on phone 45 33 98 77 07 and/or email@example.com. Alternatively applications can be directed to ESVAGT A/S, Adgangsvejen 1, DK-6700 Esbjerg.