This job is no longer available
88605 - Project Contracts Administrator
Our client is one of the world's largest energy companies employing over 80,000 personnel and operating in over 100 countries worldwide with expertise covering a range of energy sources.
They are currently recruiting for the position of Project Contracts Administrator, based in Anchorage, AK.
ACTUAL JOB TITLE IS A PSCM COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST
Role synopsis Establishes and assists in management of continuous improvement processes for contract development, contract & contractor management, supplier audit, and commercial / safety compliance.
- Coordinate Legal team to implement Regional & Global Model Contract Term developed and utilization
- Manage a plan for contract model development and improvements
- Manage transition of contracts into Ariba.
- Conduct reviews on critical contracts to ensure contract integrity
- Manage supplier audit claims prevention process to implement actions and language to eliminate leakage.
- Manage and coordinate internal process audit findings and actions
- Manage activities to support Anti Bribery / Anti Money Laundering programs.
- Conduct supplier certification actions to maintain complete certification records for Regional Suppliers.
- Engage the business and provide guidance on PSCM process and risk management
- Manage Continuous Improvement Projects aimed to increase compliance to PSCM process
- Design & Drive Regional Contractor Management Program
- Ensure that performance management processes are in place.
- Develop tools to manage and track performance & actions
- Develop and manage to work plans (deliverables and timelines)
- Develop and manage metrics to drive results in appropriate functional areas.
- Provide summary data, as needed, for periodic review by PSCM & Regional Leadership.
The candidate must have relevant PSCM experience, preferably in the oil and gas industry.
In addition to the required qualifications, the successful applicant is likely to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Interpersonal skills - skillful application;
- Partnership and teamwork - skillful application;
- Negotiating and Influencing - skillful application;
- Contract execution and management - skillful application;
- Supply chain risk management - skillful application.
English fluency required.