This job is no longer available
The local IT department supports all IT needs for both administrative and technical systems at APMT Gothenburg. We work in close cooperation with our IT outsourcing supplier and our global IT organization. The position as ITBSM assistant manager requires a structured approach and the ability to apply standards within IT application maintenance, service management and data and integration management. You are always up to date in the latest standards and trends within application management, test and BI. You have a burning interest for IT application management and how the organization can leverage existing IT investments and data to contribute to business innovation, process development and reduce IT running costs. It is important that you actively participate in developing our IT strategies, policies and standards.
Areas of responsibilities includes (but are not limited to)
• Manage the day to day Business System Activities
• Procure and follow up the delivery of IT services
• Capture, define, prioritize and manage service change requests and requirements
• Responsible for sign-off of application pre-Go-live
• Lead Business Application management (Eg. PM3) local or cloud based applications
• Structure and follow up IT service delivery according to ITIL
• Coordinate application test activities
• Hold application training
• Responsible for Business intelligence. Reports/data-mining i BI/DW. Familiarity with SQL. Data architecture/Data-mining. Coordinate introduction of new BI tool and process.
• Responsible for Systems integration in IBM Websphere message broker
• Coordinate the Business Systems Team
• Transition of legacy systems into HP server based VMware, Microsoft MSSQL environment
Education & Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent
• Minimum 5-8 years in IT Business Systems Administration, service management &/or Database Administration
• Proven documentation skills
• Experience in Team leadership and system implementations, ITIL certification or PM3 certification is an advantage
• MCSE, MCSA - is an advantage
• Microsoft certified Database administrator is a strong advantage
• Familiarity with EDI EDIFACT
• Fluency in spoken and written technical English and Swedish. All group communications are in English.