Title of Position: CGD Claim Coordinator
Job Grade: 48-49
Department: BPI, Damco Chengdu SCM
Reports to: Damco Chengdu Performance Sustain Team Manager
Purpose & General Responsibilities of the position:
You will act as Coordinator of Chengdu service compliance and claim to minimize the business risk by recording any service failures and assisting the team manager on building up claim awareness at branch level.
Specific Responsibilities of the position:
· Record any service failure case by following Claim Recording Procedure.
· Provide claim report visibility to stakeholders at different level.
· Analyze service failure root cause and provide to-the-solution actions.
· Provide daily support to customer service on SCM claim handling and risk prevention by coordinating between Damco and TT club for lost compensation.
· Act as the escalation and consultancy point for branch claim issues.
· Arrange and conduct claim related training or workshop by various means to ensure the mindset built up across the branch.
· Take lead in other team responsibility (including OTI profit share, holiday arrangement…etc).
· Provide support to BPI department and Performance Sustain team on Ad-Hoc tasks.
Measurement / success criteria of the position:
· Timely record any service failure case and coordinate for solution seeking
· Overall decrease on service failure amount at branch level (aligned with scorecard)
· Efforts put on and feedback from branch on risk prevention and claim awareness build-up
· Fulfilment on other tasks
Learning opportunities in the position:
· Coordinating and problem solving skills through claim recording and facilitating on enhancing branch level risk prevention awareness
· Knowledge scope expansion on maritime law
· Communication skill through branch level activities and with different stakeholders
· Analyzing ability for finding out service failure root cause to deploy improving actions
Specific requirements for the position:
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Familiar with MS tool (Excel and Power point preferred)
· Fluent written and spoken English
Good data quality
Proactive and positive attitude
Self-driving and self-motivating
Customer Service background and be familiar with Damco operating process
Superior communications skills to work with stakeholders at different level
Experience with claim handling and solving, and knowledge on maritime law is preferred
Any interested party please feel free to contact hiring manager AJZ002
With 10,800 professionals in over 300 owned offices around the world, Damco manages more than 2.5 million TEU of ocean freight and supply chain management volumes and more than 110,000 tonnes of airfreight, annually.