This job is no longer available
Do you have what it takes to be Number 1? Then join our Sales, Product and Yield Department in the Manila GSC.
Our Manila Global Service Centre (GSC) was established in 1998 and has been a pioneer in certain process off-shoring activities since then. Today, our center employs some 2,000 colleagues who support Maersk partners around the world. The scope of work performed ranges from rules-based to knowledge-based as well as research and analytics processes. Our two top focus areas are: Our clients and our employees.
Our Manila Global Service Center offers you an opportunity to work in a global environment, an organisation which cares about its people and promotes customer centricity.
Are you ready to take your career a step further by exploring your possibilities? Then apply to this vacancy today.
· Manage the day-to-day team activities and ensure the achievement of individual and team objectives as per agreed targets.
· Monitor direct reports performance, provide regular performance feedback and conducts one on one discussion.
· Identify direct report's potentials and create opportunities to develop and demonstrate their potentials.
· Drive a lean and effective process thru process improvement initiatives and best practice sharing.
· Address critical issues and offer solutions to optimize whole process.
· Handles the dissemination and implementation of procedural and system changes.
· Manage relationship with internal and external partners through regular engagement and handling of their day-to-day transactions.
· Cascade relevant and known information to the team such as but not limited to policies and organization changes.
· Perform Administrative tasks such as but not limited to production reports, inputs on scorecards, attendance and ad hoc reports.
· Graduate of any 4 year course
· With previous working experience in Maersk Line or other BPOs in a similar capacity
· Strong analytical and presentation skills
· Good oral and written communication skills
· High energy and self-driven
· Strong people centric attitude
Personal Attributes and Technical Skills
· MS Office Packages, especially Excel & PowerPoint.
· Knowledge of Systems (MARS, MEPC, GSIS, GCSS, Quote Tool, other SAL/NNP tools)
· MAERSK Values
· SALNNP Operations
· Multi-cultural communication and interaction
· Diverse stakeholder management
· Strategic Planning
For inquiries, please contact Tin.Wagan@maersk.com