This job is no longer available
80258 - Project Engineer
Our client is one of the world's leading energy companies. Operating on five continents, they employ over 70,000 people worldwide.
They are currently recruiting for the position of Project Engineer, based in Norway.
* Design and installation of production flowline and water injection flowline
* Implementation of filters and cooler in the Produced Water system
* Connection of utilities to subsea umbilical and incorporation of Company support equipment for the subsea facilities
* Design, installation and subsequent demolition of pull-in facilities for new risers and umbilical
* Field Check Packages & Engineering Work Packs
* Technical Queries/Site Queries
* Project Change Notices
* Approval of CTR's in ePCMS
* Ownership of the Company EPCI multidiscipline design milestones
* Ownership of project plan progress
* Establishing and chairing layout review meetings as required in order to progress the development of the Layout design, and ensuring that discipline action are actively implemented
* Coordination of the identification and management of all risks within engineering
Skills & Experience
* Bachelor degree
* Project engineering management
* Extensive experience
* Proficient in English and Norwegian
* Proarc including planning
* PCM and ADM
This is a contract position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 80258.
Orion Group currently supplies over 3,500 personnel in roles including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power & Utilities, Construction, Mining, Rail, Aerospace, IT & Telecoms, Office and Commercial. With 29 offices worldwide, Orion Group operate in the UK and internationally and in January 2009, were named the UK's number one for engineering recruitment.