Do you have what it takes to be Number 1? Then join our DAMCO Department in the Manila GSC.
Our Manila Global Service Centre (GSC) was established in 1998 and has been a pioneer in certain process off-shoring activities since then. Today, our center employs some 2,000 colleagues who support Maersk partners around the world. The scope of work performed ranges from rules-based to knowledge-based as well as research and analytics processes. Our two top focus areas are: Our clients and our employees.
Our Manila Global Service Center offers you an opportunity to work in a global environment, an organisation which cares about its people and promotes customer centricity.
Are you ready to take your career a step further by exploring your possibilities? Then apply to this vacancy today.
· Process Improvements
· Guide such improvement initiatives as providing E2E benefits (avoid improvements for the sake of improvement)
· Implement projects assigned to DEL BPI - Project portfolio management (e.g. avoid duplication of efforts between sites)
· Replication of best practices and improvement projects across sites
· Ensure project charter is in place for all projects
· Ensure that prioritization and sign-off takes place before project implementation
· Identify projects to be implemented across sites
· Work with different team members on projects for GEMBAs in MNL site
· Graduate, preferably with a strong technical background /aptitude to facilitate the understanding of how Process Excellence can be used to meet specific business needs
· Project Management Certification
· Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
· 3 years experience from a similar role in a BPO entity
· 3 years in a project management role with proven ability to lead, motivate and engage a diverse and large work force
· Strong change management skills, envisioning and overcoming obstacles while ensuring benefits are realized
· Proven strong communication skills ensuring clear, direct and appropriate communication at multiple organizational levels
Personal Attributes and Technical Skills
· High Analytical / problem-solving skills
· Highly result-oriented, ready to take challenges and able to work under pressure
· Visionary, innovative and dynamic
· Strong influencing/convincing skills
· Customer Focus
· Team Player
· IT Savvy
· Good interpersonal skills
· Self-driven and can work independently while being a strong team player at the same time
· In depth programming skills
As part of a performance-oriented organization, this position provides involvement in overall business decisions across various levels and in context of a fast growing environment. You will get an opportunity to develop all management and leadership skills required in future career. We also give further career and development prospects in areas like, General management, Operational management and Optimization.
As applications are reviewed on a daily basis, please note, that vacancies may be filled sooner than the deadline indicated. Therefore you are kindly advised to apply as early as possible.
For inquiries, please contact Tin.Wagan@maersk.com