This job is no longer available
88947 - Engineering Manager, Gas Treatment Plant
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Engineering Manager, Gas Treatment Plant, based in Dubai.
Manage and administrate the clients roll of all engineering disciplines on a one to two billion USD development project from FEED through the entire EPC execution to plant start-up
Skills & Experience
* Candidate will have experience from plant start-up and in depth understanding of gas plant operation
* Vast experience from working in a refinery or petrochemical plant environment.
* Considerable experience as Engineering manager at FEED or EPC stage of projects.
* Experience in managing multidiscipline projects interfacing with several other projects as a whole of e field development, upstream production facilities, pipelines, tank farms and power plant facilities
* Degree in Process/Mechanical and or Chemical engineering
* English and preferable Russian
This is a permanent position.
The salary for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 88947.
Orion Group currently supplies over 3,500 personnel in roles including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power & Utilities, Construction, Mining, Rail, Aerospace, IT & Telecoms, Office and Commercial. With 29 offices worldwide, Orion Group operate in the UK and internationally and in January 2009, were named the UK's number one for engineering recruitment.