This job is no longer available
89174 - Team Lead/Senior Interpreter
Our client is a major international gas company offering a wide range of services and products for the transmission, storage, marketing and use of natural gas.
They are currently recruiting for the position of Team Lead/Senior Interpreter, based in London.
We are currently looking for an experienced Exploration Geologist to maximize the value of our client E&P's UKCS exploration activities, both New Ventures and Exploration, through leading the technical Team on projects as well as working as either a geophysicist or geologist on own projects.
* Team Leader for E&A
* Asset owner of all E&A assets
* Planning and overseeing project progress
* Support in team training, development and project mentoring
* Target setting, resource planning and overseeing team and their progress
* Full Cycle G&G evaluation of E&P projects from exploration to development
* Applying appropriate subsurface evaluation technologies
* Seismic data quality analysis. Give advice to processing and reprocessing
* 2D and 3D seismic interpretation and mapping
* Quantitative interpretation and attribute mapping
* Licence Round work
* Well planning and monitoring
* Project management and budgets
* Represent client E&P in Joint Ventures, both operated and non-operated
* Peer reviewing within the whole organization
* Co-ordination of consultant work
* Contribute to our strategy to further grow the oil and gas upstream portfolio
This is a permanent position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 89174.
Orion Group currently supplies over 3,500 personnel in roles including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power & Utilities, Construction, Mining, Rail, Aerospace, IT & Telecoms, Office and Commercial. With 29 offices worldwide, Orion Group operate in the UK and internationally and in January 2009, were named the UK's number one for engineering recruitment.