This job is no longer available
Lloydâ€™s Register provides independent assurance and expert advice to companies operating high-risk capital-intensive assets in the transportation, marine and energy sectors. We operate independently of any government or other body, with some 8,000 personnel working from around 240 locations.
Lloydâ€™s Register Rail Denmark is looking for an experienced Safety Assessor to join our expanding team in Scandinavia, based at our office in Hellerup. Job Responsibilities:
You will work primarily as a safety assessor on independent assurance projects in Denmark and the wider Nordic area. You will also be expected to support other independent assurance and risk consultancy projects being undertaken by Lloydâ€™s Register Rail.
You are an experienced and qualified engineer, with rail domain experience. In this position, you will be expected to show the drive, ingenuity and empathy required to deliver a high-quality service to our clients. Job Requirements:
- Preferably 10 yearâ€™s experience working in the Danish/Scandinavian railway sector
- Experience with safety engineering best practice and independent assurance and risk management (preferably in the rail sector)
- Fluent in Danish and English
What we offer:
- An interesting and challenging job in an international environment
- The opportunity to be an essential part in growing the Rail business in Denmark
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive training and career development
If you believe you possess some or all of the above qualifications, we would appreciate hearing from you. Please send your application through our career site before September 15th 2012. If you have any questions, please contact Mark Dodsworth at 45 2478 7582.