This job is no longer available
89352 - PSCM Procurement Coordinator
Our client is one of the world's largest energy companies employing over 80,000 personnel and operating in over 100 countries worldwide with expertise covering a range of energy sources.
They are currently recruiting for the position of PSCM Procurement Coordinator, based in Anchorage.
* Hold EPMS contractors accountable for Procurement activities.
* Audit and monitor contractor adherence to established company policies and procedures pertaining to the procurement of goods and services on a routine basis.
* Work in a safe manner and correct unsafe acts and conditions
* Perform activities in accordance with departmental operating procedures
* Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the EPMS model and supports PSCM common process
* Facilitate cross reference of contractor unique product identification number to company Catalog Ids
* Review Purchase Order packages for completeness, including:
* Standard Purchase Order terms and conditions, Value Creations, Deviations, Specifications, Supplier Quality Surveillance, Vendor drawings and data requirements, etcetera.
* Creation and approval of electronic Purchase Orders.
* Review and analyze Material Management, Project procurement, Procurement Plan detail and other project specific plans and flowcharts for completeness and identify gaps.
* Regularly provide updates to contractor on company data including authority limits, AVL List, bundle roadmap, processes, policies and tools in support of EPMS activity
* Act as a Liaison between contractor and company resources
* Ensure resolution of material Overages, Shortages, Damages and Discrepancies
* Participate in multiple and concurrent Project Meetings
* Upload Stager report
* Identify and implement effective methods to improve EPMS Process
* Provide training and guidance on the proper PSCM common process
* Help to identify and report cost saving opportunities
* Provide commitment delegation of financial authority to purchase orders
Skills & Experience
* Considerable purchasing experience in oil and gas.
* Bachelor's Degree required; Masters Degree ideal
This is a contract position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 89352.
Orion Group currently supplies over 3,500 personnel in roles including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power & Utilities, Construction, Mining, Rail, Aerospace, IT & Telecoms, Office and Commercial. With 29 offices worldwide, Orion Group operate in the UK and internationally and in January 2009, were named the UK's number one for engineering recruitment.