This job is no longer available
80348 - Turnaround Long Range Planner
Our client is one of the world's largest energy companies employing over 80,000 personnel and operating in over 100 countries worldwide with expertise covering a range of energy sources.
They are currently recruiting for the position of Turnaround Long Range Planner, based in Anchorage.
* Accountable for establishing and maintaining high standards relating to the safe, environmentally sound, timely and cost effective planning of Turnaround event and the long term strategies and plans in support of continuous improvement
* Accountable for assuring all work assigned is planned and meets site policies and procedures, including control of work
* Drive continuous improvement in planning of Turnaround events
* Assist Developing Turnaround planning work process
Skills & Experience
* A clear track record of delivery and a willingness and ability to work with all disciplines
* Well developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and maintain relationships with colleagues and contractors
* Good communications skills
* Well developed support/knowledge management networks
* Understanding of current schedule best practices and familiarity with Primavera P6
* Excellent teamwork skills, including the ability to work with various sub-teams to resolve issues and reach decisions that are in the best interest of the program
* Experience working with contractors
* High School diploma or GED from an accredited institution
* Proficient , Access, Excel, Word
* Understanding of Primavera P6 and Turnaround Scheduling processes beneficial
* Considerable project management experience
* Considerable turnaround planning/estimating experience
* Experience working within a maintenance or refinery organisation
This is a contract position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 80348.
Orion Group currently supplies over 3,500 personnel in roles including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power & Utilities, Construction, Mining, Rail, Aerospace, IT & Telecoms, Office and Commercial. With 29 offices worldwide, Orion Group operate in the UK and internationally and in January 2009, were named the UK's number one for engineering recruitment.