This job is no longer available
80347 - Reservoir Engineer
Our client is one of the world's largest energy companies employing over 80,000 personnel and operating in over 100 countries worldwide with expertise covering a range of energy sources.
They are currently recruiting for the position of Reservoir Engineer, based in Anchorage.
* This work is specific to evaluating future benefits from current drill site and well pads by utilising Petroleum Experts programs GAP/Prosper
* Work within databases and perform decline curve analysis to predict future behavior for these areas
* Assess the potential of the area and suggest a forward plan for pipeline replacement, resizing or abandonment
* Work closely with a lead reservoir engineer and the projects group to supply results
Skills & Experience
* Reservoir engineering experience working in multi-disciplined teams
* Working well in groups and under deadlines
* Considerable to extensive experience in production or reservoir engineering related work
* Bachelor's degree in petroleum engineering or related field
This is a contract position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 80347.
Orion Group currently supplies over 3,500 personnel in roles including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power & Utilities, Construction, Mining, Rail, Aerospace, IT & Telecoms, Office and Commercial. With 29 offices worldwide, Orion Group operate in the UK and internationally and in January 2009, were named the UK's number one for engineering recruitment.