This job is no longer available
Orion Group is a global supplier of contract and permanent personnel who specialise in the Oil & Gas, mining and engineering industries.
Our client is currently sourcing for a Structures/RSS Package Engineer to join their URF team for a major LNG project in WA. Reporting to the Engineering and Fabrication Manager, the position will be responsible for providing support to the URF Group for the RSS and structures area during execution phase.
Key accountabilities include:
* Represent URF Group in relation to technical issues surrounding the RSS / structures, in conjunction with other senior discipline engineers, at both internal and external meetings.
* Provide reporting function towards URF Engineering and Fabrication Manager for the RSS and all subsea structure.
* Monitor all facets of RSS / structures work to ensure that project schedule, budget and technical requirements have been met or improved upon.
* Ensure engineering and fabrication of RSS / structures to applicable codes, standards and quality requirements.
* Resolve RSS / structures related interface issues and technical queries.
* Provide technical leadership for all aspects RSS / structures design, manufacture, fabrication, installation and pre-commissioning activities.
Key requirements include:
* Tertiary qualification in engineering
* Extensive experience in the design, fabrication and installation of subsea structures, jackets and foundations.
* Previous experience working in a client team on EPCI/EPCM contracts with relevant internationally recognised design codes.
For further information please contact Danielle McConnell on 61 8 9270 6999 quoting reference number 80787.