This job is no longer available
81443 - Instrumental/Electrical Designer
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Instrumental/Electrical Designer, based in Edmonton.
* Complete working knowledge of the entire facility instrument & electrical systems design and drawing production including One-line Diagrams, Control Schematics, Wiring diagrams, System plan drawings and associated details
* Review project drafting standards and documents to assure the drawings and documents are compatible and aligned with the overall project objectives
* Must be familiar with small - mid size project execution. Must work effectively in a small site based project team
Skills & Experience
* Extensive experience
* Must have Plant Experience (Refinery/Chemical) Background
* Person should be able to support small to mid size I/E projects
* AutoCAD & Microstation
* Must be authorized to work in Canada
* Local candidate
* AAS Design/Drafting
* Associates degree in Drafting and Instrument and Electrical Design or equivalent experience/degree
This is a contract position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 81443.
Orion Group currently supplies over 3,500 personnel in roles including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power & Utilities, Construction, Mining, Rail, Aerospace, IT & Telecoms, Office and Commercial. With 29 offices worldwide, Orion Group operate in the UK and internationally and in January 2009, were named the UK's number one for engineering recruitment.