This job is no longer available
80651 - Squad Check Clerk
Our client is a leading member of the petroleum industry. With over 100 years operational experience, they are on of the largest producers of crude oil and natural gas.
They are currently recruiting for the position of Squad Check Clerk, based in Calgary.
* Scan and Print Documents for Squad Checks
* Coordinate Squad Checks
* Upkeep of a few logs
* Quality Check documents received
* Obtain signatures required
* Upload and Download document from FTP Site
* Duties as required
Skills & Experience
* Attention to detail
* Superior command of English language both written and oral
* Knowledge of engineering technical terminology
* Considerable technical document control experience preferably in the oil and gas industry
* Experience in EDMS systems such as FileNET, T-Docs, Documentum, etc. would be an asset
* Proficient with MS Word, MS Excel and Adobe Acrobat Professional
This is a contract position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 80651.
Orion Group currently supplies over 3,500 personnel in roles including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power & Utilities, Construction, Mining, Rail, Aerospace, IT & Telecoms, Office and Commercial. With 29 offices worldwide, Orion Group operate in the UK and internationally and in January 2009, were named the UK's number one for engineering recruitment.