This job is no longer available
· Manage, control and coordinate IT maintenance & support activities.
· Manage and control third party vendors and associated costs. This includes proposals, contracts, deliverables, change requests, service levels, procedures and quality assurance, etc.
· Coordinate support and problem resolution with support staff.
· Ensure fast resolution of major incidents.
· Lead technical team consisting of consultants in SAP Basis and SAP Technical Architecture.
· Management of technical architecture parts of the SAP project from detailed specification and economics to development and implementation.
· Cooperate with the SAP solution providers.
· Participate in the SAP implementation project with special focus on technical architecture.
· Ensure no technical issues during SAP roll outs and upgrades.
· Monitor the use of SAP, changed business requirements and development of new technology for continuous system improvement.
Candidates should hold a bachelor or university degree or equivalent, and at least 3-4 years of experience in a similar role. He or she must be a good team worker and should be willing to travel.
Important skills are:
· Drive and ability to take initiatives independently.
· Ability to get things done and question if things can be done in a better way.
· Structured approach.
· An open mind to learning.
· Flexible in the tasks that have been assigned and to be able to prioritize accordingly.
· Self-starter with a keen sense of urgency.
· Adaptability to a diverse working environment.
· A strong grasp of the English language both verbal and written.
· Minimum 3 years of experience of design, implementation and operations of highly available and scalable server solutions based on virtualization, Linux and Windows server technology. Strong knowledge of networks, firewalls, SAN.
· SAP component experience ECC 6.0 (BI 7.0, PI 7.1, Solution Manager, Business Objects, Open Text Archive Server, Readsoft Invoices).
· Knowledge of system performance management (Basis-wise, network-wise and ABAP-wise).
· Knowledge of interface technologies (EDI, Idocs, RFC, etc).
· Experience of SAP Basis.
· International experience and experience working with global roll-outs.
· Good understanding of software development, testing and release management.
For further information please contact Daniel Martinsson or recruiter Karlijn Lips at 45 3363 4000. Please apply online.