This job is no longer available
Senior E&I Reliability Engineer
Key Accountabilities & Activities:
Health, Safety and Environment
- To ensure that all I&R activities are planned to deliver high standards of health, safety and environmental performance, in accordance with all legislative requirements and in line with industry best practice.
- Working towards an incident free operation through engendering a culture of change/mind set. Developing a positive health, safety, and environmental culture amongst all of the staff and contractors involved in the planning and execution of I&R activities
- Demonstrating through effective leadership and personal commitment, that health, safety and protection of the environment cannot be compromised.
Planning all maintenance activities efficiently and effectively
Compliance with standards/guidelines in I&R group
Develop an I&R Excellence programme
- Develop an' I&R Excellence' program to drive the business, including developing cost effective approaches for small assets.
- Lead best practice and interface with other departments.
- Will facilitate any changes to the maintenance strategy via the MOC process.
- Expected to make recommendations to maintain and improve asset maintenance activities.
- Drive all maintenance RCA and analysis of equipment.
- Liaise with production to understand the equipment that is unreliable.
Skills / Abilities:
Attitude / Personal Characteristics: