A chance to explore your opportunities in one of the world’s fastest growing logistics company. In Damco, we strive to create value for our customers through our global reach and local knowledge. We put our customers first, understand their business, and develop solutions to meet their unique needs by proactively driving improvements and collaborations with our customers. Key Responsibilities
Who we are looking for
- Delivering clear shipping instructions to overseas agents (R/O’s) in due time.
- Handling constant shipment’s follow up in order to provide customers of updated status of their cargoes.
- Input quality data in Forward system for proper closure of each operation’s file and supporting further reporting purposes.
- Weekly revision of ICB system to ensure conciliation of charges with overseas offices.
- Ensure every customer’s (internal/external) information requirements are met.
- Administrator, Business Administrator, Logistics, Trucking
- At least 2 years of experience in freight forwarder, working import operations
- Good communication level
Last application date:
For further information, please contact: