This job is no longer available
83803 - Electrical Engineer
Our client is a leading international drilling and engineering company working onshore and offshore with a focus on safety, quality and operational performance. They are responsible for several managed offshore platforms and employ over 8,000 personnel worldwide.
They are currently recruiting for the position of Electrical Engineer, based in Baku.
* Execute and perform Electrical Engineering deliverables as defined by the Lead Electrical Engineer.
* Perform Electrical Engineering design and calculations to produce and deliver projects at a high quality level conforming to the client's quality procedures.
* Work within an existing team and co-ordinate with other disciplines to ensure project requirement is met within the given dateline.
* Provide Electrical Engineering support and assistance for the field engineering group during construction and implementation phases.
* Mentor and support local Nationals in their Engineering development.
* Short term offshore surveys may be required on an infrequent basis.
* Undertake design engineering FEED scopes with regard to the upgrade of existing offshore facilities.
* Site-based conceptual and detailed design engineering to complement and develop the basic project design engineering.
This is a contract position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 83803.
Orion Group currently supplies over 3,500 personnel in roles including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power & Utilities, Construction, Mining, Rail, Aerospace, IT & Telecoms, Office and Commercial. With 29 offices worldwide, Orion Group operate in the UK and internationally and in January 2009, were named the UK's number one for engineering recruitment.