This job is no longer available
84543 - Geophysicist
Our client is a major Oil & Gas Operating company with a unique offering covering strategic operations worldwide. Employing over 4,000 personnel they operate with a focus on oil sands, conventional exploration and development and unconventional gas.
They are currently recruiting for the position of Geophysicist, based in London.
* Perform seismic interpretation to identify exploration prospects;
* Construct supporting geological maps and cross sections;
* Develop existing play concepts and identify new play trends;
* Perform velocity analysis and depth conversion;
* Recommend well evaluation programmes;
* Actively follow drilling wells and advise as appropriate.
Skill & Experience
* Degree in Geology, Geophysics, or similar;
* Considerable experience in exploration or development with an operating company;
* North Sea experience.
In return my client will offer you a great working environment, bonus and full relocation support.
There are contract and permanent positions available.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 84543.
Orion Group currently supplies over 3,500 personnel in roles including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power & Utilities, Construction, Mining, Rail, Aerospace, IT & Telecoms, Office and Commercial. With 29 offices worldwide, Orion Group operate in the UK and internationally and in January 2009, were named the UK's number one for engineering recruitment.