This job is no longer available
84831 - Land Administrator
Our Client is currently recruiting for the position of Land Administrator, based in Warrendale, US.
* Initiates and prepares various forms of leases on different types of property interests.
* Orders title review and obtains curative material as requested.
* Assists landmen with responding to questions from other working interest owners or royalty interest owners.
* Revises working interests and royalty interests based on deeds, assignments, transfers, judgments and decrees furnished by lessors or working interest owners.
* Reviews land files to determine ownership interest in company lands.
* Assists in well proposals and regulatory-permitting matters.
* Responds to third party inquiries. Assists in acquisition and divestiture due diligence.
* Researches NRI's, JOA's, JV Agreements and other land documents regarding contractual obligations and/or depth restrictions.
* Prepares assignments and various other land documents.
* Provides administrative support to Landmen and Corporate Land Supervisor by preparing correspondence, documents, and well permit applications, and developing schedules and reports.
* Reviews Complete and Supplemental Certificates of Title to ensure ownership, completeness, accuracy and validity of lease/agreement.
* Prepares curative documents for appropriate party(ies).
* Prepares and tracks Well Permit Applications.
* Maintains department files including well files and legal documents ensuring all records are current and accurate.
Skills & Experience
* High school degree.
* Associates or Bachelors degree in business preferred.
* Some Oil & Gas experience in land and title group or considerable experience in real estate or related environment
This is a permanent position.
The salary for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 84831.
Orion Group currently supplies over 3,500 personnel in roles including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power & Utilities, Construction, Mining, Rail, Aerospace, IT & Telecoms, Office and Commercial. With 29 offices worldwide, Orion Group operate in the UK and internationally and in January 2009, were named the UK's number one for engineering recruitment.