This job is no longer available
The Anglo-Eastern Group has been established in the mid 80s with a primary focus on the provision of Ship Management, Crew Management and New Building Consultancy services to third parties worldwide. Anglo-Eastern has a pool of over 14,000 professional crewmembers and over 1,000 full-time qualified shore-based staff positioned globally to assist owners with their needs.
We are currently seeking a suitable candidate to fill in the following position:
- In coordination with the Technical Superintendent purchasing spare parts and consumables for ships assigned to team;
- Arrange delivery of spares/stores to ships;
- Scrutinize all invoices from suppliers and maintain an accurate computer record accordingly;
- Maintain files for all spare parts inventories received from ship;
- Responsible for the document control (e.g. maintain check list of periodic reporting due from vessel);
- Reports to the Technical Superintendent (Expatriate)
- Good command of written & spoken English and Mandarin, knowledge of Putonghua of advantage;
- Sound PC knowledge, especially with MS office; purchase / accounting software;
- Form 5 or above with at least 2 years' relevant experience;
- Previous experience of working in offshore / shipping company serving such as pipe laying barges is preferred
- Immediate availability is preferred
We offer competitive remuneration package, including 5 days work, guarantee double pay and medical benefits to the right candidate. Please send your application with current and expected salary and availability to email@example.com. You may visit our website at www.angloeasterngroup.com for more information about our company.
Anglo-Eastern Group is an equal opportunities employer. Personal data collected will be treated in stricted confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment.