This job is no longer available
85029 - Instrument & Controls Engineer
Our client is an international Oil & Gas company providing energy worldwide. Operating facilities and marketing products in the majority of the world's countries, they also carry out exploration for oil and natural gas in six continents.
They are currently recruiting for the position of Instrument & Controls Engineer, based in Melbourne.
* Review, evaluate and advise:
* Instrument and controls specifications, logic and loop diagrams
* Development of Control Philosophy, SIS Philosophy, and ESD hierarchy
* Provide input for FATs
* Participate in I&C technical specification preparation and bid tabulations
* Participate in HAZOP reviews
* Participate in P&ID development
Skills & Experience
* BSc degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology
* Significant closely related professional engineering experience, with considerable experience at a Senior Instrument Level
* Oil and gas industry experience
* Write, read and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical experience
This is a contract position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 85029.
Orion Group currently supplies over 3,500 personnel in roles including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power & Utilities, Construction, Mining, Rail, Aerospace, IT & Telecoms, Office and Commercial. With 29 offices worldwide, Orion Group operate in the UK and internationally and in January 2009, were named the UK's number one for engineering recruitment.