This job is no longer available
85245 - LNG Field Operations Technician
Our client is an international Oil & Gas company providing energy worldwide. Operating facilities and marketing products in the majority of the world's countries, they also carry out exploration for oil and natural gas in six continents.
They are currently recruiting for the position of LNG Field Operations Technician, based in Papua New Guinea.
* Responsible and accountable for operating an Area in the LNG Plant and that the facilities meet all quality and performance expectations.
* Responsible for liaising with the Control Room Technician and other Field Operations Technicians on job safety requirements to ensure understanding of the work objectives, safety, health, environmental, OIMS and security concerns.
* Responsible for supporting the Lead Operations Technician in providing oversight of the area activities and ensuring they are integrated and conducted in a safe and efficient manner.
* Responsible for participation in the Operations Emergency Response activities relating to the Area.
* Provide support and coordination with the Systems Completion team in start-up and commissioning of the facilities.
Skills & Experience
* Considerable to extensive experience on major client Operations, or similar, required.
* Considerable experience field operations in gas and/or oil handling facilities, required.
* Expert in production operations/processes.
* Expert in control logic and layout.
* Expert in P&IDs, PFD's and UFD's
This is a contract position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 85245.
Orion Group currently supplies over 3,500 personnel in roles including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power & Utilities, Construction, Mining, Rail, Aerospace, IT & Telecoms, Office and Commercial. With 29 offices worldwide, Orion Group operate in the UK and internationally and in January 2009, were named the UK's number one for engineering recruitment.