This job is no longer available
Orion Group is a global supplier of contract and permanent personnel who specialise in the Oil and Gas, mining and engineering industries.
Our client is currently sourcing for two Senior Study Managers for multiple international locations, to join their Minerals and Metals Division in a key leadership position overseeing the study project team.
Key accountabilities include:
* Planning, coordinating and managing the Development of Conceptual design, options evaluation, CAPEX/OPEX estimation, business case evaluation etc., including taking a leadership role in the preparation of proposals.
* Ensuring clear agreement and fulfillment of client objectives
* Ensuring the budgeted gross margin is achieved or bettered.
* Provision of sensible project outcomes where they exist and support findings with decision support package.
* Provision of strong HSE Leadership and ensuring the required services to the company and its clients are carried out.
Key requirements include:
* A recognised engineering degree in a suitable discipline
* Approximately 10 years industry experience with approximately 4 years experience in project engineering
* Infrastructure project background - Rail, ports, roads, utilities & environmental approvals etc
* Good knowledge of minerals processing and a full scope of experience in all phases of pit to port developments.
* Previous technical, practical and commercial experience including proven ability in leading multi discipline activities.
* Previous experience as a project engineer on studies for projects of up to $5b total value. Demonstrable commitment to HSE Management in a project environment.
* Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status preferable as will oil and gas experience also be advantageous.
* Exposure to pre feasibility studies and bankable feasibility studies
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP quoting reference number 85434.