This job is no longer available
The Anglo-Eastern Group has been established in the mid 80s with a primary focus on the provision of Ship Management, Crew Management and New Building Consultancy services to third parties worldwide. Anglo-Eastern has a pool of over 14,000 professional crewmembers and over 1,000 full-time qualified shore-based staff positioned globally to assist owners with their needs.
We are currently seeking a suitable candidate to fill in the following position:
- Vessel Performance;
- Safety and pollution control;
- Planning, Budgets & Actual Expenses;
- Prepare and monitor monthly Survey cycles, PMS, Pending defect list;
- Check/ control all bills;
- Involvement in training & development of floating and shore staff;
- To objectively analyze & report on performance of shipboard personnel;
- Attends to vessel at outport on scheduled visits;
- Vessel Inspection Reports & suggestions for continuously improving/streamlining procedures in HO & on board;
- Coordinate with Operations department;
- Monitor and control spare parts supply to the vessels;
- Environment Management System;
- Oil Majors' Vetting Inspection;
- Any other assignments as needed.
- Good in Cantonese / Mandarin (oral) is a must;
- Good attitude and able to adjust to AESM working environment;
- To have Chief Engineer's or Master's (F.G.) Certificate of Competency;
- 2/3 years technical Supdt experience is beneficial but not mandatory;
- Off shore (handling anchor handling tugs / heavy lift crane experience) is experience is beneficial but not mandatory;
- He will be stationed in AESM HK and traveling to attend ships;
- Immediate availability is preferred;
- AESM will handle HK Working visa for the right candidate if necessary.
We offer competitive remuneration package, including 5 days work, guarantee double pay and medical benefits to the right candidate. Please send your application with current and expected salary and availability to email@example.com. You may visit our website at www.angloeasterngroup.com for more information about our company.