This job is no longer available
- Ensure HFM reporting is done timely and accurately
- Manage budget process, update FYE. Should have a very good understanding of agency cost structure
- Analyze / comment any significant deviation compared budget/target. Proactive in terms of forecasting.
- Ensure department cost control is in place
- Identify and implement ideas that will bring cost savings and improve productivity
- Responsible for GSC coordination - Maintain a good working relationship with Manila GSC so as to ensure that the cluster tasks are prioritized and to ensure timely response and execution of requested tasks. Regularly review offshoring catalogue and comes up with ideas for new tasks to offshore
- Be the prime driver for measures and actions that can improve controls
- Responsible for coordination and supervision of period and process in SAP and subsequent reporting in BCS/HFM
- Preparation of Annual Budget for Agency
- Interact with internal and external auditors, providing explanations and searching for solutions on measures in red.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent. Job role in Financial Accounting & Reporting or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
For inquiries, you may get in touch with Cherrie Garcia (CAG039@maersk.com).