The Maersk Training Group with training centres all around the world are now staring a centre in Brazil providing training and learning services to the maritime and offshore industries.
To be a part of our young management team we are looking for an ambitious and experienced Finance Manager who will contribute with knowledge and experience to our professional team, reporting directly to the Managing Director.
We are looking for a dynamic and structured candidate, who will get the outstanding chance to work independently with all areas of finance being responsible for:
· Reconciliation of P&L and balance sheet accounts
· Coordinating all finance transactions and processes
· Monthly reporting and book closure
· Preparing yearend audit and audit materials
· Developing standards for reporting procedures
· Perform Treasury Functions - Liquidity Management, Investments Management,
· Cash-flow forecast and petty cash Management
· Cost Controlling and Calculation
· Internal controlling and external accounting
· All statutory accountings and remittances
· Accounts payables and Accounts receivables
· Fixed Assets Management
· Budgeting and estimates
· Sparring partner for management
· Coordinate monthly payroll
The minimum personal requirements consist of an extremely good sense of data quality, an eagerness to implement and improve both existing routines as well as developing new methods to streamline and improve the various tasks which exist in a finance department. Focus on efficiency and a result is very important as well. Ability to work independently, but at the same time acknowledge the importance of teamwork is also an important prerequisite.
The minimum professional and academic requirements count your skills within the accounting area. You have experience with all the tasks of working as a Finance Manager in an international environment. You, as the successful candidate, can have multiple accesses to this position and your qualities and capabilities could include:
· Degree in Accountancy (Preferably a Chartered Accountant)
· Experience as an accountant
· Experience with finance management
· Experience as a Financial Controller
· Experienced Excel user
· Knowledge of ERP systems
· Experience in Group reporting (Hyperion/HFM)
What we offer
We offer a job in a professional organisation with excellent opportunities for cross-disciplinary and personal development. For the right candidate this is a chance to get a truly unique position in a fast growing business and be a part of one of the strongest brands and leading companies providing training and learning services to the maritime, oil & gas and wind industry.
Your primary work location will be at our Training Centre, Maersk Training Brazil, Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Due to significant and increasing global representation a small number of travel days are to be expected.
Candidates will be evaluated continuously and the position will be closed when we have the right candidate.
Closing Date: 1 June 2012
For further information, please contact Managing Director Hans Dürke Bloch-Kjær via mail on HBL006@maersktraining.com
or mobile phone: 45 26 70 66 66. You can also visit our website: www.maersktraining.com
Please apply by sending an email in English including a full resume to Hans Dürke Bloch-Kjær on email: HBL006@maersktraining.com