This job is no longer available
ESVAGT A/S is growing globally both through new contracts and acquisitions. Due to this positive progress, we are looking for a colleague to our technical department in Esbjerg.
Technical department is responsible for technical management of at present 32 vessels, including 24/7/365 service, surveys, dockings, purchase, service of boats, new buildings and ad hoc modification projects.
- provide technical service and support onboard vessels in operation
- prepare and participate in dockings, annual surveys, minor and major overhauls of equipment etc.
- perform regularly on-site check and test of essential equipment in cooperation with crew
- deliver top-professional technical service and support to vessels and office based fleet groups
As the majority of work will be onboard vessels in operation, a high degree of travelling activity must be expected.
- experienced Marine Engineer/CE or similar with strong technical hands-on experience
- fluent spoken and written Danish skills
- communication and understanding of technical English
- ability to work independently and in close cooperation with internal and external partners
- strong analytical and problem solving skills
- personal development and professional challenges
- increase technical knowledge and participation in creative operational problem solving
- being an essential part of the professional technical team within ESVAGT
Our core values are important key elements in our every day business and we truly believe that they contribute to achieve our results.
For further information about the position please contact Chief Technical Officer, Kristian Ole Jakobsen on phone +45 33 98 77 18 or send your application including relevant data by the link "APPLY NOW" or ESVAGT A/S, Adgangsvejen 1, DK-6700 Esbjerg.
The shipping company ESVAGT delivers safety and service to the offshore and wind industry. Our most important tasks are emergency and oilspill preparedness in and around the oil fields and services for the offshore wind farms where our specialized vessels and crew are an important part of safety.