· Studies, individually or within a team, the composition, structure, nature and evolution of the mineral and fossil formations, experiencing and investigating using adequate equipment and instruments;
· Studies the origins, behavior and effects of the forces that modify the earth crust, such as high pressures, internal temperatures and volcanic eruptions, by using knowledge of chemistry, physics, biology and mathematics;
· Cooperates in the preparation and identification of oil deposits and subsea resources, by using geologic knowledge in the resolution of specific engineering problems;
· Prepares reports, maps and geologic diagrams of the studied regions;
· Responsible for the processing and interpretation of the drilling of the well and for the registration of the respective data;
· Relates with the clients in order to be aware of the processing parameters to be applied;
· Responsible for the delivery/distribution of information/data within the foreseen time limit.
· Degree in Geology;
· Master Degree in areas related to Geology (optional);
· PhD in areas related to Geology (optional);
· Computer skills, in the user's perspective and availability to receive multidisciplinary training;
· Leadership and teamwork skills;
· General knowledge on exploitation and production of oil and gas;
· Professional experience in Oil Companies;
· High ability/facility of communication and excellent technical and analytical ability;
· Experience in direct customer service and in the resolution of their problems;
· Minimum of 7 years of professional experience in similar position on exploitation environment.
· Angolan Citizenship
Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with operated production of about 600,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. We produce oil and gas in Denmark, the UK, Qatar, Kazakhstan, Brazil and Algeria.