This job is no longer available
85779 - Project Quality Manager
Our client delivers engineering, procurement and construction management services to the Oil & Gas industry. Employing over 28,000 personnel throughout over 100 offices worldwide, they strive to be the preferred global provider of technical, project and operational services.
They are currently recruiting for the position of Project Quality Manager, based in Farnborough.
* Facilitate the development and effective implementation of Project Quality Management Systems by the Project Team in a manner that meets the joint venture, location and contractual requirements.
* Manage project service and product verification and inspection of the project deliverables consistent with criticality assessments and contractual and regulatory obligations.
* Manage project quality support functions including quality planning, preventive action, non-conformance control, corrective action, management of change, audits and project quality reporting and review.
* Work closely with and draw on the resources of the joint venture partners Quality Community.
* Demonstrate behaviour and practices consistent with Managerial, co-worker and community duty of care obligations.
* Work with the Project HES Manager and the Project Management Team to ensure that all areas of the Project's operations conform to applicable
* regulatory and contractual HES obligations.
* Support the development, implementation and use of the Project
* Behavioural Based Incident and Injury Free (IIF) programme.
* Work with the joint venture partners Quality Managers and the Project Management Team to ensure:
* Project Management Plans and dependent systems and procedures are developed and implemented in compliance with the requirements of the Project Procedures Manual (PPM) and Knowledge Online (KOL) consistent with specific location, regulatory and contractual requirements
* Project personnel are suitably inducted in project quality plan requirements and to access and apply dependent systems, procedures and reference materials via Project Online (POL), PPM and the Knowledge Communities as applicable.
* Effectiveness of quality planning to ensure that process controls and prerequisite product and service verification and inspection arrangements are established and resourced for the project consistent with criticality, statutory and contractual obligations.
* Effective planning and implementation of design control, verification, validation and review activities.
Skills & Experience
* Relevant tertiary qualifications and Functional Quality or Integrity Management experience on at least two similar Oil and Gas EPC projects.
* Thorough understanding of the principles and practice of Quality Management and the implementation and improvement of management systems.
* Experience in managing a team of quality practitioners.
* graduate qualifications in business, project, an appropriate technical subject and/or quality management.
* Eligible for Auditor registration or equivalent.
* Kazakh or FSU certification and codes / standards experience and knowledge would be additionally useful.
This is a contract position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 85779.