This job is no longer available
85854 - Planning & Performance Consultant
Our client is one of the world's largest energy companies employing over 80,000 personnel and operating in over 100 countries worldwide with expertise covering a range of energy sources.
They are currently recruiting for the position of Planning & Performance Consultant, based in Houston.
* Provide project management & change management support to PPM
* Develop standardized dashboards / reporting suite (Analyze existing reports & data, Develop draft dashboard(s) for review and approval, Develop process & schedule for publication of dashboards)
* Develop structure & standardization to the data management tools currently in place for the team
* Leverage existing experience in "knowing what good looks like"
* Perform data analysis as directed by PPM
Skills & Experience
* Previous experience in Planning & Performance Management (preferably in a Lead role)
* Strong understanding of PPM best practices and standards
* Planning, Project Management, Change Management experience
* Advanced PowerPoint and reporting skills
* Experience working with Excel and complex data sets
* Comfortable working with diverse stakeholders, evolving requirements, and short deadlines
This is a contract position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 85854.
Orion Group currently supplies over 3,500 personnel in roles including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power & Utilities, Construction, Mining, Rail, Aerospace, IT & Telecoms, Office and Commercial. With 29 offices worldwide, Orion Group operate in the UK and internationally and in January 2009, were named the UK's number one for engineering recruitment.